Wednesday 13 June 2012

Paul on Pull the Plug

Tonight's the night! Tonight, we welcome Paul Federici back into the Pull the Plug studios, and welcome him, we shall. I can't express my excitement...I truly with there were a universal font that would represent excitement, but instead, I'll go with this.

We have lots to talk about with this man. Everything from music videos, to Nashville travels, to his upcoming set in Waterloo and the festivals he is playing this summer- but don't worry he will be playing music too. Gear up for his set tonight by listening to one of my favourite tracks off of his debut album, Relative Importance, On My Mind. Also check out a great review by Randi Beers of Exclaim! and find out more about his slot at St.Catherine's S.C.E.N.E Music Festival.


Paul is live on Pull the Plug tonight at 10pm, streaming at www.cjiqfm.com and is live in concert tomorrow night at Maxwell's Music House in Waterloo.


-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment